What Can You Expect?
From meadow flowers and orchids to bluebells and other woodland blooms, this wildflower photography workshop will show you how to capture stunning images of our beautiful native flora.
During the day you will have the opportunity to photograph a range of flowers and plants. Learning techniques such as creative use of depth of field for artistic images, to capturing all the fine details with the use of focus stacking.
- DSLR, Mirrorless or Bridge Camera
- A lens with ‘macro’ or close up abilities
- A sturdy tripod
- A set of extension tubes will also be very useful
- There may also be opportunities for landscape photography, so a wide angle or standard zoom lens and a sturdy tripod are recommended.
- Waterproof walking boots and waterproof clothing are strongly recommended as we may be kneeling or sitting on damp ground to photograph the flowers.
Please visit the FAQ’s section for more information on what to bring.