What will I need?
- Camera and any lenses – your longest lens for any wildlife tuition and a wide angle and mid-telephoto zoom lens for any landscape photography. (don’t worry we’ll discuss options if you’re using a compact/bridge camera or even your mobile!)
- Camera bag with any peripherals – filters, cable release, spare batteries, cleaning cloths etc
- Sturdy tripod – invaluable for landscape photography! A beanbag is also ideal for wildlife photography workshops.
- Outdoor clothing – the weather can be very unpredictable on the hills!
- A decent pair of walking boots.
- Any food and drink to keep you going.
- Tuition and support throughout the day at a pace that suits you.
- Advice and critique on your images.
- Transport between locations so you can relax and take in the beautiful surroundings.
- Follow up notes on the session (if required).
What’s not included?
- Photographic equipment
- Transport to meeting point
- Personal insurance
- Outdoor clothing (I strongly recommend a good pair of waterproof boots!)
Please read the terms and conditions before booking a workshop (Nothing scary don’t worry!).